I discovered this morning that I’ve painted this canvas so many times that the frame has become unsteady; it no longer lays flat. Hopefully, that won’t be as large a problem as I think it’ll be when we get to the inking stage!
Last night, I tried to re-create what I’d originally done, but without success. I ended up with a canvas that metallic-looking, but dull and lifeless. I added acrylics mixed with an iridescent medium this morning to add some variety / shimmery space tones back in.
:Later today, I’ll add some accents, and then finally move on to inking. I hope.
Materials added: Acrylic paint, iridescent medium.